Special Announcement!Posted: June 4, 2012
Special announcement !
Whether you are working behind the scenes to achieve Michael’s dream or just supporting us in any way you can, you are an essential piece in the making of Michael’s dream into a reality.
MJCH is nothing without its supporters, and today, we want to give you all a new opportunity to be a part of the adventure, and it’s for this reason that the MDF team is extremely happy to announce the MJCH’s “Wall Of Love”!
The Wall Of Love is a brand new page on our website (http://www.michaelschildrenshospital.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=108&Itemid=73), where we want to feature YOU! We want to give our supporters a chance to express themselves and their Love and hope for Michael’s Dream… Whether you would like to send us a picture of you or your children with some sort of sign or item MJCH related, or you would like to share with the world your own artworks about MJCH, the Wall Of Love is the place for it!
Everything that will be posted on our Wall Of Love will also be posted on our different pages all over the Internet!
The Wall Of Love will also be a testimony of the Love that brought this dream alive, and our hope is that all that will be posted on that page on our website, will then be engraved into the walls of Michael’s Hospital!
Send your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and country and your picture will be placed on our Wall Of Love as soon as possible!
1) Will be accepted :
– Pictures of our supporters with MJCH items : items from our Zazzle store, sign saying “MJCH” or “Michael’s Dream” or anything that is explicitly related to MJCH
– Pictures of our supporters’ children with MJCH items : items from our Zazzle store, sign saying “MJCH” or “Michael’s Dream” or anything that is explicitly related to MJCH
– Pictures of our supporters with their own children with MJCH items : items from our Zazzle store, sign saying “MJCH” or “Michael’s Dream” or anything that is explicitly related to MJCH
Note that the email you send has to feature a parental authorization to use your children’s image.
– Artworks (paintings, poems, drawings, confections…) explicitly related to MJCH or Michael’s Dream
2) Will not be accepted :
– Pictures not related to MJCH
– Random art about Michael or children
– Anything related to Michael’s own children (Prince, Paris and/or Blanket)
– Pictures with any kind of profanity, hate speech or sexual reference
– Photo shopped images of Michael Jackson
3) Your digital picture must be at least 22 x 22 cm and in one of the following file types; jpg, png, gif.
4) Your name must be on the MJCH pledge list in order for your submission to be placed on the Wall.
Note that due to potential space restrictions, all pictures placed on the Wall of Love are subject to rotation. Michael’s Dream Foundation reserves the right to refuse any image from inclusion on the Wall of Love.